Mercari is a great way to get cash for your unwanted items, but what if you want to spend that money elsewhere? In this article, we'll show you how to easily transfer your Mercari earnings to PayPal so you can use them however you like!
How to create a PayPal account
Assuming you don't already have a PayPal account, you'll need to create one before you can start using it to receive money from Mercari. Creating a PayPal account is free and easy to do. Just go to the PayPal website and click "Sign Up" at the top of the page.
You'll need to provide some basic information about yourself, including your name, address, and email address. You'll also need to choose a password and select two security questions. Once you've done that, you'll be able to confirm your email address and finish setting up your account.
Once your account is set up, you can link it to your bank account or credit card so that you can easily transfer money in and out of it. You'll also need to provide PayPal with your Mercari account information so that they can send payments to you.
That's all there is to it! Once you've linked your accounts and confirmed your information, you should be able to start receiving money from Mercari into your PayPal account.
How to add your bank account to PayPal
There are a few things you'll need to have before adding your bank account to PayPal:
- Your bank account number
- Your routing number
- Your name as it appears on your bank statements
Once you have these, follow these steps to add your bank account to PayPal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the "Wallet" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on "Link a bank account."
4. Enter your bank account information and click "Link Bank Account."
5. You may be asked to confirm your bank account by providing a small deposit amount that will be credited to your PayPal balance within 2-3 business days. Once you've confirmed your bank account, you're ready to start using it with PayPal!
How to transfer money from Mercari to PayPal
If you're a Mercari user, you may be wondering how to transfer your earnings to your PayPal account. Here's a quick guide on how to do just that:
1. Log in to your Mercari account and go to the My Sales page.
2. Find the order that you want to withdraw money from and click the Withdraw button.
3. Select PayPal as your withdrawal method.
4. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and click Withdraw.
5. You'll be redirected to PayPal to log in and confirm the withdrawal.
6. Once you've confirmed the withdrawal, the money will be transferred to your PayPal account within 1-2 business days.
And that's it! Withdrawing money from Mercari to PayPal is quick and easy. Just be sure to have a valid PayPal account before trying to withdraw any funds.
How to withdraw money from PayPal
Assuming you have a PayPal account and have linked it to your Mercari account, you can withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your Mercari balance. To do so, simply go to your Mercari account settings and select the "Withdraw" option. From there, you will be able to select how much money you want to withdraw from your PayPal balance and it will be transferred to your Mercari balance within 1-2 business days.
We hope this article has helped you figure out how to transfer money from Mercari to PayPal. While the process may be a bit convoluted, it is possible to do so without any major issues. Just be sure to follow the steps carefully and you should be able to get your money transferred over in no time.